Rheumatic diseases, which include many types of arthritis, lupus, and Sjögren's syndrome, are a group of more than 100 complex diseases that fall under the umbrella of rheumatology. Rheumatologists are medical professionals who have completed formal training in the field of rheumatology.
Rheumatology and immunology, the medical field that studies the immune system, have a lot in common given that many of these illnesses are now understood to be immune system disorders.
- Track 1-1 Rheumatoid arthritis
- Track 2-2 Spondyloarthropathies
- Track 3-3 Ankylosing spondylitis
- Track 4-4 Psoriatic Arthropathy
- Track 5-5 Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
- Track 6-6 Gout